This production training focuses on all faces of production activities including behind-the-scenes and on-camera production, videography, cinematography, editing, announcing and directing. It is aimed at both technical and non-technical staff alike and those seeking career in broadcast and online production. It is presented in a way which will make respective topics, relevant, engaging and easy to understand with hands on experience.
• Broadcasting laws and regulations
• Research techniques
• Writing for broadcast (online/offline)
• Casting and production processes
• Introduction to digital technology
• Sound mixing
• Multi-camera directing
• Vision mixing
• Location shooting
• Studio Cameras
• Audio-Visual editing
• Set design, lighting and sound
• Video and graphics editing
• Voice training
c) Method of Instruction
• Lecture, Presentation, discussion, hands on experience and practical.
• Opportunity to participate in talk shows, interviews, presentations, TV News coverage, ICT events, DigivationWorkshops, Seminars and networking during any available conference to be covered.
d) Duration: 5 days (2 days Theory and 3 days Practical/hands-on)
e) Date: November 27th – December 1st , 2017
f) Venue: Centre for Cyber Awareness and Development – CECAD
28B, Gbemisola Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
g) Course fee: ₦40,000